Workshops built on solid foundations:
Brett Lancaster (Lead facilitator)
The depth and breadth of experience that is brought to the workshop includes:
- over 25 years creating and delivering personal development workshops for both individuals and the corporate world in the UK and abroad.
- 12 years as lecturer in Management Development.
- 15 years as a NLP Master Practitioner and NLP Life coach and mentor.
- over 15 years experience as a Journey Practitioner.
- many years being with and learning from from some of the worlds most highly respected Masters of the ancient practice of Self-enquiry such as Brandon Bays and Eli Jaxon Bear.
- Senior Accredited Journey Practitioner
- NLP Master Practitioner and INLPTA NLP Trainer Certificate (since 1996)
- BA(Hons) - psychology specialism.
- Graduate of the British Psychological Society.
- Applied Behaviour Analysis advanced Diploma.
- Member of the Institute of Managers.
- Licentiate of the Institute of Personnel and Development.
Hannah Goodbourn (Co facilitator)
For more details about Hannah Goodbourn go to www.hannahgoodbourn.com
It is from this rich and solid foundation that the workshops and 1:1's continue to evolve and deepen in possibility and potential.