'If you ever get the chance to experience one of the Graceful Change workshops, I recommend you take it'.
Brandon Bays, Founder of 'The Journey'.
These are a few of the typical comments people have shared following their attendance at the Graceful workshops.
WOWEE !!!!!! I have been super charged since the workshop.THIS WAS A HUGE SHIFT for me so thank you a million times. It feels like a huge turning point in my life. The greatest gift has been the improvement in my personal and family relationships. I feel more in touch with my True self and this inner voice is able to communicate more clearly at all levels. Graceful Change has changed my life forever. Alison (Holistic Practitioner)'
- Thank you for showing me how to look at my problems in a different way. It was a very positive and powerful way for me see the solutions and how to get through everything to reach them. Everything was such a tangled mess when I arrived on the workshop and I left, feeling that sense of urgency had gone and with a calm clear view of what I really needed to do. Jill (legal mediator)
- I was blown away by the depth of the work. I was wondering whether there would be more tools to learn, more circus tricks to do and yet your work is Satsang, pure and simple. Most importantly, you offer your heart to us. I for one am extremely grateful.' Sree Sukumar (Leadership Consultant).
- There is only one word for the workshop - astounding! Judith (music teacher)
- I just wanted to say thank you for a fabulous weekend. I can't tell you what a difference it has made to my life. Each course I attend, the teaching and/or my understanding becomes deeper. Miracles are happening! My energy levels have soared, time seems to expand, I'm achieving more and coping with the negative stuff so much better. Becky (physiotherapist)
- This is the second workshop I have attended. What strikes me most is the level of Depth we go to within the first 30 minutes or so. It always surprises me that I reach some depth of feeling or emotion that I experience fully. It seems to be like unlocking a gate inside. Each time I found myself opening more fully into myself, my power and the Truth of who I really am - the real me... not the 'face' I present to the world. Sue (Journey Practitioner).
- 'Thank you so much for the weekend. The teaching was delivered in a beautiful, effortless manner. I wish I had been aware of these teachings years ago. How differently I could have approached situations. I am looking forward to attending all your workshops and watching the transformations manifest in every area of my life.'It was lovely to go home with a smile on my face and joy in my heart. Rhona (retired teacher)
- 'The whole programme was very helpful for me. A great accompaniment to the Journey practitioner programme. I learnt a lot, and the kind of learning that is not just your mind but your whole being and the shifts that go with that. Very practical skills, understanding of patterns that people follow and practical ways you can appropriately support them. It was a wonderful weekend. Great workshop. You seemed to fit in a huge amount of information but presented in a way that it was easy to hear and learn and keep listening. I was captivated to hear more the whole time. I would completely, wholeheartedly recommend this course to everyone. I look forward to the next one. ' Charlotte (Journey Practitioner)