Who can benefit
The simple answer to this is that anyone and everyone has the potential to benefit.
- We can all be at a crossroads in life.
- We can all face transition, uncertainty and change.
- We have all had highs and lows in life. We settle or aim for relative comfort, success, material wealth, happiness etc. If you feel deep inside there must be a better way of living, then there is the potential to help you discover a fresh way forward.
- We can all have past or current circumstances that can have an adverse effect on our lives. For example: lower self-worth, frustration, fear, phobia, anxiety, stress, comfort eating, self-abuse, self-neglect, depression etc.
- We can all get overly hooked by strong emotions such as anger, fear, sadness, rejection, loneliness, despair, betrayal, hopelessness, hate, rage, abandonment, self-criticism, self-doubt, over-projection and blame others for feelings this way.
- We can all feel there is a part of us trapped inside and longing to break out - a part with unlimited potential that is a true gift to all.
- We can all long to live life from a place of greater true freedom, inner peace, clarity of direction in life, inner strength, resourcefulness and well-being.